A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Khasileva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Khasileva is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vera Khasileva, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Nutritional Support
- Palliative Care
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Khasileva graduated from Russian State Medical University (Rsmu), Moscow.
Dr. Khasileva has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Khasileva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 4 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 19 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vera Khasileva practice?
Dr. Vera Khasileva practices Internal Medicine near West Bloomfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI.
See West Bloomfield Internists.