A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Korol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Korol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Korol graduated from Minsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Korol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vera A Korol MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Neurologist and practices in Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Vera A. Korol practice?
- Dr. Vera Korol has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vera Korol practices Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tacoma, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia, WA.
See Tacoma Neurologists.