Learn more about Dr. Vera Korol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Korol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Korol graduated from Minsk Medical Institute.
Dr. Korol has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Community Hospital
- Tacoma General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Korol accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vera A. Korol practice?
Dr. Vera Korol practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Pediatrics, Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Surgeons, Tacoma Pediatricians, and Tacoma Neurologists.