A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Mikhailova:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Mikhailova is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vera Mikhailova, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mikhailova graduated from Leningrad Pediatric Medical Institute. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Mikhailova has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Phelps County Regional Medical Center
- St. John's St. Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vera Mikhailova MD is a female Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Vera Mikhailova practice?
- Dr. Vera Mikhailova has 1 office location.
Dr. Vera Mikhailova practices Pediatrics near Rolla, MO.
See Rolla Pediatricians.