Pediatrician

Tax Specialist 2 show details Tax Specialist 2
by Jessica VanPelt on Apr 17th, 2014

Dr. Vera is always thorough and attentive. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable and takes the time to explain your child's health and development. When my two girls were babies, we could not find a hospital with two openings and they were both so sick with the flu she did not want me to take them home without their vitals being monitored. Instead of having to separate them and allow them to be taken to different hospitals, she let me stay in a room with them in her office until she felt comfortable enough for us to go home. I cannot emphasize enough how kind and thoughtful she is.

May 7th, 2012

Dr. Vera is both of my daughters doctor. She has became like one of the family. She remembers details about my family such as all our names and the ages of my daughters. She is very friendly and helpful. :)

Wonderful Physician show details Wonderful Physician
Sep 12th, 2010

I would definitely recommend Dr. Vera to anyone needing a physician for their child. She's is so sweet and caring. Sometimes it takes a little while before being taken back, but that's only because she is ALWAYS so thorough. She makes sure that nothing is overlooked, and I really appreciate that. I never feel like she's trying to rush and that my baby is important to her. :-)

by Laura B on Jul 8th, 2010

Dr.Mikailova has always been a great Doctor to all of my children and she will always be.