A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Price is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vera Price, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Alopecia Areata (Patchy Baldness)
- Baldness (Alopecia)
- Hair Diseases
- Photosensitivity Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University Of Toronto Faculty Of Medicine. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Price has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- UCSF Medical Center / Mt. Zion Hospital
- Medical Center at UCSF
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vera Heller Price MD is a female Dermatologist and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vera H. Price practice?
- Dr. Vera Price has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vera Price practices Dermatology near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Dermatologists.