Learn more about Dr. Vera Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Reaves, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reaves
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Reaves Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vera Reaves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health Issue & Adolescents
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Reaves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vera A Reaves MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vera A. Reaves practice?
- Dr. Vera Reaves has 1 office location.
Dr. Vera Reaves practices Family Medicine near Tucker, GA.
See Tucker Primary Care Doctors.