A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Reaves:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Reaves, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner, Emergency Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reaves
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vera Reaves, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Women's Health Issue & Adolescents
Education & Awards
Dr. Reaves graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Reaves has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown EUHM
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vera A Reaves MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vera A. Reaves practice?
- Dr. Vera Reaves has 1 office location.
Dr. Vera Reaves practices Family Medicine near Tucker, GA.
See Tucker Primary Care Doctors.