Dr. Vera Reaves MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tucker, GA

no change

August 6th, 2015
Insulted...
I was insulted by Dr Reaves about how my belly was hanging over. I don't need to be insulted by any Doctor.

April 29th, 2015
Dr Reaves is an EXCELLENT doctor. She is very very thorough. She listens and always make sure that you understand completely.

March 30th, 2015
The wait is always to long. Last visit the wait time was well over an hour.

July 16th, 2012
Just Another Number
First, for a doctors office the decor was dull and depressing. If I was going to off myself that office would be my ledge.Second, I would like to say that the staff particularly the receptionist, was the only light in the office. Her level of courtesy and professionalism is the only plus. Third, Dr. Reaves disposition comes across very cold and uncaring. The visit was definitely without empathy. Although we had previously been to Dr. Reaves when she entered the office she didnt greet us, she just asked why did we come in. Had she looked at my mothers chart she would have seen that we were there for a standard follow up visit. After we informed her of this, she proceeded to glance at the chart. Had she taken 2 seconds prior to entering the room to look over my mothers chart and inform herself with its contents, it may seem that she actually remembered or cared about her. Everything about the exam felt rushed and standoffish. We felt like just another number. I will be searching for a new Dr for my mother. I would not recommend Dr. Vera Reaves to anyone.

March 19th, 2012
Dr.Reaves has helped me tremendously with my health issues. She is very aware of current/best practices and uses them to enhance her professionalism for better outcomes to patients. This doctor is a positive influence in my life.

October 14th, 2011
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE
The office LOST my blood, had to come back in to have it re-drawn, then told me it came back showing I had a horrible disease. When I was distraught in offiice, she told me to "calm down". Had me come back in to take blood sample again, then 2 weeks later, an OFFICE ASSISTANT called me, NOT the DR and said it was a mistake and I am fine. The office also looks like a 3rd grade room. All of the informational material was lietarlly on poster boards and looked like cut outs from magazines. Worst DR experience ever, dropped this DR immediately.

August 23rd, 2011
she's the best
I like this practice, the staff are really nice and friendly. Dr Reaves is one of the best doctors I've ever seen. I recommend you to see her, because she's real, she's straight forward and her diagnosis are accurate. I like her get much.

July 26th, 2011
NOT THE BEST JUST OKAY

July 21st, 2011
My experience with Dr. Reaves has been great
I have seen Dr. Reaves on two occasions and she has also treated my child. I have never had any bad experiences with her and my overall visit was very satisfactory. She was courteous and addressed the problems that I came in to see her for.

June 7th, 2011
Do NOT go to Dr. Reaves- You will be sorry :(
Do NOT go to this doctor. Her and her staff are so ghetto. Probably where their from. I arrive to my appointment on time and end up waiting up to 2 hours every time! Hearing giggles and whispers in the hallway. Please do not waste your time, money, or insurance on this ghetto *** doctor. She needs to go back there.

February 17th, 2011
great doctor

October 8th, 2010
Bishop and PhD
I am a 54 year old African American male and Dr. Vera Reaves is without a doubt the best primary care physician that I have ever had. Under Dr. Reaves' compassionate and professional care I have made tremendous progress in dealing with my diabetes and high blood pressure. I am also a bishop at one of the local congregations and Dr. Reaves recently volunteered her precious time to be a key note speaker for our annual church health fair. It is with the highest recommendation and without the slightest reservation that I reccomend Dr. Vera Reaves as an outstanding medical professional. I am a healthier and happier person due to her care.