A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Robert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Robert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robert
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Robert Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Robert graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Robert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Collier Blvd
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vera M Robert DO is a female Osteopathic Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. Vera M. Robert practice?
- Dr. Vera Robert has 1 office location.
Dr. Vera Robert practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Naples, FL.
See Naples Osteopaths.