A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Robert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Robert is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Robert graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Robert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Physicians Regional Medical Center - Collier Blvd
- Physicians Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Robert accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Florida Health Care Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vera M. Robert practice?
Dr. Vera Robert practices Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Naples, FL.
See Naples Osteopaths.