Dr. Vera Saprounova MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Valrico, FL

3.4

March 2nd, 2017
owns saprounova survallance and investagations LLC.
full sized custome converision chev or gmc/med, tan in color ,rack on top with stainless steel guy wires, dark windows,ps telescopic pipe,with transponder,/the pick I have of it is not as nice as the first one he sent me,darn good cam work,i ran a cam truck huge with control room built in,rather not name the tv chanel, im asking you in a nice way to stop calling my home phone and impersonating a police officer.u said I triggerd a red light signal in land o lakes,i have not been up there since late 2000,i ileft the blonde up there, I have a exwife over that way and we meet a couple times a week, have not said or did anything wrong I also have 2 doctors over that way ,I wish no harm to no one im sure my lawers will be calling me and my sweet lill investigator,to whom it may concern I have offerd to submit to polygraph test. when they wrap up there business I have no bad fealings concerning the dr I wish I hope there will be a wonderfull future,thre will be no more contact at all,god bless

December 8th, 2016
so happy for kaz on the lill boy vera and him and vera had, ,husbands are completely blind fact/theres alwas d an a

November 5th, 2016
state investagater
was not impressed at all ,the lady that said saprounova,is a angel,your wrong you will find out she is a wolf in sheeps clothing, she is a two faced lieng if she stops taking your insuarence.your out the door,unless you have medicare that she can suck the blood out of,you are just another pay check..she bills medicare for 5 or 10 min, 150.00 and your only allowed 15 min.buy her rules / I wonder what new York has to say and dade city fl and Lakeland fl gess we wil find out soon unexspected,next visit ????????????

July 10th, 2016
Dr Vera
wonderfull staff. I owe you a place in my heart you helped save my life and you are beautiful and perfect lady

July 10th, 2015
I love dr vera. She actually listens to you when you speak not like my last primary.

July 3rd, 2015
excellant doctor
I absolutely love this doctor I will refer her to everyone looking for a new primary doctor. She takes time to explain everything to us as patients and is very thorough. Her office staff are very courteous and well educated when speaking to them. The office is very laid back and not uptight like a few I have been to. Crystal the office manager is amazing she makes sure everyone is well taking care of and very sweet.

May 14th, 2015
MR.
I HAD TO STOP SEEING THIS DOCTOR BECAUSE SHE LIED TO MY INSURANCE.I AM NOT COMFORTABLE WITH A DOCTOR THAT LIES TO PROTECT HER MALPRACTICE.

March 11th, 2015
She is simply the best doctor I have ever visited.

October 1st, 2013
The Worse Doctor
This doctor is the worse doctor I've ever seen! She don't have any time to listen to you. she is always in a hurry and make fun of you if you ask any questions. She even makes comments which may hurt you. She is very rude, She will not discuss any problems other than one on each appointment. (such a money hungry doctor!!) The office staff members are not helpful at all. This is the last doctor one should go.

May 22nd, 2013
PATIENT
I WASN'T VERY PLEASED WITH MY FORMER DOCTOR AND IN SEARCHING FOR NEW MEDICAL CARE I MUST SAY THAT GOD LED ME TO DR. SAPROUNOVA. AS A NEW PATIENT, SHE SENT ME TO DO BLOOD WORK (LABS) AND XRAYS OF PREVIOUS INJURIES. MY LABS WERE VERY GOOD AT MY FOLLOW UP VISIT AND DR. SAPROUNOVA WAS VERY INFORMATIVE AND DIRECT ABOUT ME MAINTAINING GOOD HEALTH SO THAT MY FIVE SMALL CHILDREN WILL GROW UP WITH ME THERE FOR THEM. TOWARDS THE END OF MY VISIT, I CASUALLY MENTIONED TO HER THAT I FELT LIKE I HAD A BAD ROLLER COASTER RIDE A COUPLE OF TIMES IN THE PAST AND SHE IMMEDIATELY ORDERED AN EKG TEST PERFORMED ON ME. THE RESULT WAS MYCARDIAL INFARCTION (HEART ATTACK) UNBELIEVEABLE TO ME. SHE ORDERED ME TO GO TO THE E.R. IMMEDIATELY WHILE PICKING UP THE PHONE TO CALL AN AMBULANCE. I LEFT ABRUPTLY AND DROVE MYSELF TO T.G.H WHERE I CHECKED IN AT THE E.R. THEY PERFORMED AN EKG WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT. AFTER 15 HOURS OF WAITING THEY PERFORMED A TROPONIN (ENZYME LEVEL)TEST THAT WAS ALSO NEGATIVE. THREE DOCTORS STANDING AT MY BEDSIDE CONVERSED WITH EACH OTHER AFTER ASKING ME VARIOUS QUESTIONS AND THEIR CONCLUSION WAS THAT DR. SAPROUNOVA MADE A FALSE ALARM. THEY TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS NO REASON TO BELIEVE THAT I HAD A HEART ATTACK. I WAS RELEASED AND CONTACTED DR. SAPROUNOVA WHO THEN REFERRED ME TO A CARDIOLOGIST. I WAS SCHEDULED FOR A STRESS TEST WHICH RESULTED IN ABNORMALITY OF BLOOD FLOW IN MY HEART. THE CARDIOLOGIST SCHEDULED ME FOR CATHERIZATION IN A HOSPITAL WHERE RESULTS SHOWED 99% BLOCKAGE OF MY MAIN CORONARY ARTERY THAT COULD HAVE CAUSED MY DEATH. A STENT WAS PUT IN PLACE TO REMEDY THE SITUATION AND I NOW THANK DR. SAPROUNOVA (MY GUARDIAN ANGEL), DR. SING MY CARDIOLOGIST THAT DIAGNOSED ME AND PERFORMED THE CATHERIZATION WITH STENT, AND GOD FOR GIVING ME A SECOND CHANCE IN LIFE.

September 18th, 2012
RS
Dr. Saprounova has been my primary for just about 5 years. In my opinion, She has demonstrated a comprehensive knowledge of health and wellness. Implementing proficient use of main stream conventional practice as well as combinations of conventional and complementary alternative medical options. I would also like to mention that the staff is accomodating, pleasent and professional.

September 6th, 2012
find someone else!
She rushes you, does not listen and is cruel in her response. She gets you in and out quickly never giving an opportunity to discuss further your problem. Her staff is rude and incompetent, when writing referrals the doctor, never wrote what she wanted looked at so when i went to several of her referrals of other doctors,they all asked why and what are you here for. I had no idea just a slip of paper. This doctor I would not wish on my worst enemy! I would do anything to find someone else I I were you. I went in very sick, and left worse with no diagnosis, I saw a new doctor within a few days and he new right away what it was and I finally found out with a simple direct blood test.