A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Soong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vera Soong, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vera Soong, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma (CTCL)
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Soong graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Soong has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vera Yen Soong MD is a female Dermatologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vera Y. Soong practice?
- Dr. Vera Soong has 1 office location.
Dr. Vera Soong practices Dermatology near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Dermatologists.