Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vera Stabile
Dr. Vera Stabile, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA, with another office in Bethel Park, PA. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Stabile is affiliated with UPMC Mercy, UPMC Presbyterian and Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC Health System. Dr. Stabile has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Vera Stabile has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vera Stabile is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.
Dr. Dennis Stull
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi15
Dr. Anson Jay Smith
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Daniel Edmundowicz
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Pittsburgh, PA 0 mi27