A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vera Van Aalst-Barker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vera Van Aalst-Barker, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Van Aalst-Barker graduated from Rijksuniversiteit Limburg, Fac Der Geneeskunde, Maastricht, Netherlands.
Dr. Van Aalst-Barker has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Baptist Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vera Caroline Van Aalst-Barker MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vera C. Van Aalst-Barker practice?
- Dr. Vera Van Aalst-Barker has 1 office location.
Dr. Vera Van Aalst-Barker practices Plastic Surgery near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Plastic Surgeons.