Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Verai Ramsammy
Dr. Verai Ramsammy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greenville, NC, with other offices in Solon, OH and Westlake, OH (and 1 other location). She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ramsammy is affiliated with Vidant Medical Center, Community Health Partners of OH-West and Allen Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Verai Ramsammy has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Verai Ramsammy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greenville, NC.
Dr. William Wood
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Greenville, NC 0 mi48
Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine
Greenville, NC 0 mi8
Dr. Angie Mathai
Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Greenville, NC 0 mi8