A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Verdi DiSesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verdi DiSesa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verdi DiSesa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. DiSesa graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiSesa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verdi J DiSesa MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Verdi J. DiSesa practice?
- Dr. Verdi DiSesa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Verdi DiSesa practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Surgery near West Chester, PA.
See West Chester Cardiothoracic Surgeons, West Chester Internists, and West Chester Surgeons.