Learn more about Dr. Verdi DiSesa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verdi DiSesa is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. DiSesa
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DiSesa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verdi DiSesa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Surgery, and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Heart Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. DiSesa graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. DiSesa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verdi J DiSesa MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Verdi J. DiSesa practice?
- Dr. Verdi DiSesa has 4 office locations.
Dr. Verdi DiSesa practices Internal Medicine, Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA and Doylestown, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists, Philadelphia Surgeons, and Philadelphia Cardiothoracic Surgeons.