Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Verdi Disesa
Dr. Verdi Disesa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wynnewood, PA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery and Internal Medicine. Dr. Disesa is affiliated with Hospital of the University of PA, Chester County Hospital and Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus. Dr. Disesa has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Verdi Disesa has the following 4 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Verdi Disesa is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.
Dr. Robert Caskey
Wynnewood, PA 0.35 mi5
Dr. Nelliate Shyamalan
Wynnewood, PA 0.37 mi50
Dr. Robert Grossman
Nephrology, Internal Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology
Wynnewood, PA 0.40 mi46