Learn more about Dr. Vered Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vered Stearns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stearns
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stearns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vered Stearns, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Stearns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vered Stearns MD is a female Oncologist , has 20 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vered Stearns practice?
- Dr. Vered Stearns has 1 office location.
Dr. Vered Stearns practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.