A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vered Stearns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vered Stearns is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vered Stearns, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adjuvant Chemotherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Stearns graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Stearns has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Oncology Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vered Stearns MD is a female Oncologist , has 19 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vered Stearns practice?
- Dr. Vered Stearns has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vered Stearns practices Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Oncologists.