Learn more about Dr. E Jorgensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. E Jorgensen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jorgensen
Wound Care Patient Education Learn all about treating healing and non-healing wounds care by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jorgensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. E Jorgensen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jorgensen graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Jorgensen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- All Children's Hospital
- The Tampa General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. E Verena Jorgensen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. E V. Jorgensen practice?
- Dr. E Jorgensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. E Jorgensen practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Endocrinology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Sarasota, FL and Saint Petersburg, FL.
See Tampa Pediatricians and Tampa Pediatric Specialists.