A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Verle Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verle Valentine is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verle Valentine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Valentine has 22 hospital affiliations:
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
- Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Valentine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- DAKOTACARE - 1 plan
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Verle D. Valentine practice?
Dr. Verle Valentine practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Greensboro, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Vermillion, SD and Sioux Falls, SD.
See Greensboro Family Physicians and Greensboro Sports Medicine Doctors.