A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Verle Valentine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verle Valentine is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verle Valentine, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Valentine graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion.
Dr. Valentine has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Pioneer Memorial Hospital - CAH
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verle Dean Valentine MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Verle D. Valentine practice?
- Dr. Verle Valentine has 4 office locations.
Dr. Verle Valentine practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Sioux Falls, SD.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Brookings, SD.
See Sioux Falls Family Physicians and Sioux Falls Sports Medicine Doctors.