A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Verlee Fines-Dailey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verlee Fines-Dailey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verlee Fines-Dailey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fines-Dailey graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Fines-Dailey has 8 hospital affiliations:
- South Miami Hospital Inc
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verlee Liennezze Fines-Dailey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Verlee L. Fines-Dailey practice?
- Dr. Verlee Fines-Dailey has 9 office locations.
Dr. Verlee Fines-Dailey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Homestead, FL.
Additional practice locations include: South Miami, FL and Pompano Beach, FL.
See Homestead Obstetricians & Gynecologists.