A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vermon Esplin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vermon Esplin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Esplin
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Esplin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vermon Esplin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Esplin graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esplin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vermon S Esplin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Vermon S. Esplin practice?
- Dr. Vermon Esplin has 1 office location.
Dr. Vermon Esplin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Pocatello, ID.
See Pocatello Surgeons.