A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vern Harchenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harchenko
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Harchenko Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Harchenko graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Harchenko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Garrison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vern Allen Harchenko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vern A. Harchenko practice?
- Dr. Vern Harchenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Vern Harchenko practices Family Medicine near Garrison, ND.
See Garrison Primary Care Doctors.