A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vern Harchenko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Harchenko
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Harchenko Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Harchenko graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Harchenko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Alexius Medical Center
- Garrison Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vern Allen Harchenko MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vern A. Harchenko practice?
- Dr. Vern Harchenko has 1 office location.
Dr. Vern Harchenko practices Family Medicine near Garrison, ND.
See Garrison Family Physicians.