A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vern Kerchberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vern Kerchberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vern Kerchberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerchberger graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Kerchberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vern Hiram Kerchberger MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vern H. Kerchberger practice?
- Dr. Vern Kerchberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vern Kerchberger practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.