Learn more about Dr. Vern Kerchberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vern Kerchberger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vern Kerchberger, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Kerchberger graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kerchberger has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Northwest Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vern H Kerchberger MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vern H. Kerchberger practice?
- Dr. Vern Kerchberger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vern Kerchberger practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Arlington Heights, IL.
See Arlington Heights Internists and Arlington Heights Infectious Disease Doctors.