Dr. Vern Metcalf MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Nags Head, NC

February 1st, 2014
Great Primary Care physician
Dr. Metcalf has been the primary care physician for our family since we moved here 10 years ago. In my experience he is a caring, calm physician, who spends time with each patient, and is very thorough. If you need tests he orders them. If you need follow-up or a referral, he helps schedule it. In short, he is a super care-giver supported by a great staff. I would recommend him to anyone.

September 3rd, 2013
In my opinion Dr. Metcalf is a caring and courteous doctor. His diagnoses have been right on the mark and he listens and does NOT try and rush you through your appointment. I would recommend Dr. Metcalf to anyone who is looking for a GOOD doctor!

August 27th, 2013
Amazing doctor!
Dr. Metcalf Really listens to your issues he is very patient and understanding. Vern is NOT arrogant like most doctors. Most doctor visits give me anxiety. I hate going to any doctor, but this is not the case with Vern.Truly always a good experience every time I go see him. By far one of the nicest doctors out there!!! The front desk ladies are always so nice...

December 6th, 2008
Knowledgeable and well informed, treats the whole patient.
Each time I have had the need to see Dr. Metcalf he always listens to me when I tell him my symptons and runs test to verify if needed and treats me if needed then will follow up. If he reaches the decision he needs to send me to a specialist he does. I think I have always received the most competent of health care from Dr. Metcalf