Learn more about Dr. Verna Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verna Bain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bain
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verna Bain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macon County General Hospital
- Northcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verna Bain MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Verna Bain practice?
- Dr. Verna Bain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Verna Bain practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Portland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, TN.
See Portland Internists, Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Portland Pediatricians.