More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Verna Bain
Dr. Verna Bain, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, TN, with other offices in Seymour, TN and Lafayette, TN. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Sleep Medicine. Dr. Bain is affiliated with Northcrest Medical Center, Portland Medical Center and Skyline Madison Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Verna Bain has the following 3 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Sleep Medicine
A sleep medicine specialist is specially trained in diagnosing and treating disorders involving sleep.
Sleep disorders such as sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome and insomnia are very common and can often cause other serious health issues,...
Dr. Verna Bain is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, TN.
Dr. Robert Christenberry
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Portland, TN 1.51 mi34
Dr. Guillermo Ludi
Portland, TN 1.54 mi32
Dr. William Carney
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Portland, TN 1.55 mi17