Learn more about Dr. Verna Bain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verna Bain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bain
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bain Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verna Bain, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, and Sleep Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bain graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Bain has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Macon County General Hospital
- Northcrest Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verna Bain MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Verna Bain practice?
- Dr. Verna Bain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Verna Bain practices Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, and Pediatrics near Portland, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Lafayette, TN.
See Portland Internists, Portland Sleep Medicine Doctors, and Portland Pediatricians.