A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Verna Leung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verna Leung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verna Leung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Leung graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Leung has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verna Sze-Ging Leung MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Verna S. Leung practice?
- Dr. Verna Leung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Verna Leung practices Internal Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Internists.