A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Verna Porter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verna Porter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verna Porter, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Facial Pain
- Geriatric Medicine
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Memory Disorders
- Migraine Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Porter graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Porter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verna Ruth Porter MD is a female Neurologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Verna R. Porter practice?
- Dr. Verna Porter has 3 office locations.
Dr. Verna Porter practices Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Thousand Oaks, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.