A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Verna Tiegs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verna Tiegs is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Tiegs graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Tiegs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Torrance Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verna G Tiegs MD is a male Radiologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Verna G. Tiegs practice?
- Dr. Verna Tiegs has 14 office locations.
Dr. Verna Tiegs practices Radiology near Orange, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See Orange Radiologists.