A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Verna Turkish:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verna Turkish is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verna Turkish, DO, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Turkish graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Turkish has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Garden City Hospital
- Oakwood Annapolis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verna Jean Turkish DO and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 42 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Verna J. Turkish practice?
- Dr. Verna Turkish has 2 office locations.
Dr. Verna Turkish practices Pediatrics near Westland, MI.
See Westland Pediatricians.