A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Verne Hoshal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verne Hoshal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verne Hoshal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoshal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hoshal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hoshal accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Verne L. Hoshal practice?
Dr. Verne Hoshal practices Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Saline, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.