A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Verne Hoshal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verne Hoshal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verne Hoshal, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endocrine Disorders
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoshal graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Hoshal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verne Lancaster Hoshal MD is a male Surgeon, has 46 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Verne L. Hoshal practice?
- Dr. Verne Hoshal has 12 office locations.
Dr. Verne Hoshal practices Surgery near Ypsilanti, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ann Arbor, MI and Saline, MI.
See Ypsilanti Surgeons.