Dr. Verne Schwager MD Patient Reviews

3.6

no change

January 12th, 2017
extremely satisfied
ive been in pain management for 23 years due to a spinal injury. My first apt with Dr. Schwager clearly showed a compassionate and involved physician. I can tell you from personal experience that a pain management physician who actually listens to you is rare and valuable!

January 30th, 2016
Gets away with misdiagnosis.
He almost sent me to heaven, way to soon.

July 27th, 2012
dr excelleny
I have been his patient for the last 10 years. he never overprescribed any madicine and even refuse some tests that i thought I might need. he was right, the tests that he suggested proved me wrong. he helped me loose over 50 lb and diagnose my hypotension when other doctors failed. i strongly recommend both him and his stuff. yes, he might appear short with his nurses, but for him a petient comes before the paperwork.

August 31st, 2010
This man is genius. All I can say his mannerisms remind me of Hercule Poirot played by David Suchet. He is a very unique doctor but give him the time he will find what is ailing you. He is a miracle worker.

February 16th, 2010
Not well liked by Nurses or Doctors
He is not well liked by nurses or doctors. He left Northwest Community Hospital under unknown circumstances. I am not longer his patient as he almost destroyed my life.

March 29th, 2009
Dr. Schwager and Staff
His staff is always kind, like family.It does take some time for the Doctor to see you in the exam room, it is worth the wait. He is very thorough, locates problems. He has saved me thousands of dollars in medications by giving me samples. On my first visit, I brought my medical file(about the size of a phone book), he said he would read it before my next visit.I was shocked when I returned and he had marked items in my records and told me of problems I had that had be undiagnosed.He is a wonder Doctor and a very interesting man to be around. His patients come first! He will speak sternly to even other doctors if he feels he is not getting the correct information about his patients.I have never met a more interesting doctor. I will remain his patient as long as he will have me. I give him 5 out of 5 stars.

January 28th, 2009
His bedside manner stinks, he is accurate although he perscribed med's to a 20 something with hypertension normally given older people with heart failure, left Holy family and Northwest Community Hospitals under unknown circumstances and not well liked by Nurses in the hosiptals current of former in.