A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Verneeda Spencer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Verneeda Spencer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Verneeda Spencer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Spencer graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Spencer has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Alaska Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Verneeda V Spencer MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Verneeda V. Spencer practice?
- Dr. Verneeda Spencer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Verneeda Spencer practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Internists and Anchorage Oncologists.