A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernell Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernell Smith, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Smith has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
- Santa Clara Valley Health and Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernell Angenette Smith MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vernell A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Vernell Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernell Smith practices Emergency Medicine near Fortuna, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Jose, CA.
See Fortuna Emergency Physicians.