Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vernita Tucker
Dr. Vernita Tucker, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Nashville, TN. She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Tucker is affiliated with TriStar Centennial Medical Center, Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital and Nashville General Hospital At Meharry. She speaks English.
Dr. Vernita Tucker has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. Vernita Tucker is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Nashville, TN.
Dr. Kimberly Looney
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics
Nashville, TN 0 mi15
Dr. Jamie Hardman
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Nashville, TN 0 mi7
Dr. Kevin Fulford
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Nashville, TN 0 mi16