Dr. Hildreth Anderson MD Patient Reviews

3.0
  • 2 reviews

July 26th, 2012
Horrible doctor
We had heard great things about Dr Anderson but we had an appointment with him after my dad's heart attack and he was very cold, uninterested and just seemed like he did not care. After waiting for over an hour, he did not even want to answer all our questions. He gave us one word answers and was very patronizing. We have a good friend out of town who is a cardiologist and he had given us a list of questions to ask and Dr. Anderson could not even answer all the questions and got really defensive. I feel like he should just stick to being an academician and not see patients if he does not care about them. Later I noticed from his resume that he is well published and does a lot of research so it seems research and attracting grant money is his focus as opposed to clinical skills and providing good care to his patients. I realize that he sees 100 patients with heart attacks weekly but to the patient its still their unique experience. Would highly discourage people from seeing him.

May 26th, 2011
Dr. Anderson is a wonderful, caring physician. I would strongly recommend him to anyone.