A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Barrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Barrow, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Barrow graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Barrow has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Barrow MD is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon Barrow practice?
- Dr. Vernon Barrow has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Barrow practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Tupelo, MS.
Additional practice locations include: Hamilton, AL and Altoona, PA.
See Tupelo Radiologists.