A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Buckley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Lourdes Medical Center Of Burlington County, Willingboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Carlisle Buckley DO and MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vernon C. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Vernon Buckley has 1 office location.
- Dr. Vernon Buckley practices Family Medicine near Delran, NJ.