A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Johnson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Johnson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Johnson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Palestine Regional Medical Center
- Palastine Regional Medical Center - Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Charles Johnson MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vernon C. Johnson practice?
- Dr. Vernon Johnson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Johnson practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Palestine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sherman, TX.
See Palestine Psychiatrists and Palestine Child Psychiatrists.