A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Smith, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Smith has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Curtiss Smith MD is a male Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vernon C. Smith practice?
- Dr. Vernon Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Smith practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
Additional practice locations include: Henderson, NV.
See Las Vegas Surgeons.