Dr. Vernon Cannon MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 15th, 2014
The Vbac Advocate
I had a c section with my first baby so 3.5 years later when I got pregnant with my 2nd I had to decide if I wanted another c section or should I try for a vbac. When I finally decided to try for the vbac I was blessed to have found Dr Cannon. He told me he is the vbac advocate of the group. He believes too many c sections are being done in this country. Now what dr actually says that? This man was a godsend. I have never loved a dr more. He coached me during my pushing, didn't let me give up on myself. He is hilarious and put me at ease. He truly cared about me and my baby. He is the absolute BEST and I honestly think that if I didn't have him there with me in the delivery room, encouraging me and cheering me on any other dr would've gone straight to surgery. If you're having a hard time deciding on a dr I hope my review has convinced you. Choose Dr Cannon. You won't regret it!

October 12th, 2013
I just recently switched over to Cannon. I cannot express how I feel so comfortable & relaxed at all my appointments during my third pregnancy.Its truly hard to find a great Doctor & he is one of the best!! I hope he delievers our baby! Keep up the great work Doc!

July 11th, 2012
Great Doctor!
Can't say enough about Doc Cannon! He really is the best. He was my doc for both of my babies and I would not have anyone else. He is SUPER respectful. So if you have something that you want to do he really listens and respects your beliefs. He was awesome at the birth of my daughter and so supportive. He does kind of become like family and has a great laugh!! Imagine a doctor that laughs with you!! You will be one happy camper if you go with Doctor Cannon and I am not easy to please!

April 21st, 2012
Absolutely wonderful

March 24th, 2012
He was my dr for two births. Best doctor ever.

January 8th, 2012
Dr. Cannon is the best of the best
After going through a nightmare with other OBGYN I finally found Dr. Vernon T. Cannon. He is very thorough,knowledgeable and his bed side manner should be an example of how patients should be treated. Recently I had to have surgery and I am convinced more than ever he is the Best of the Best. I am blessed beyond words to have him as my Doctor.

February 12th, 2011
He's Awesome
I can't think of anything negative to say. He is cautious and listens. He was instrumental in my two pregnancies.

December 1st, 2010
Best OBGYNE I ever had
Dr Cannon is a very good obgyne. He listens to your complains, he is very caring and has a lot of concern for his patients. He follows up with you on medical condition. He calls you himself rather than having a nurse do it for him. He saved me from an early miscarriage by diagnosing my problem earlier and advising me to see high risk ob doctors. Overall, he is one of the best doctors in the dupage medical group and an excellent doctor in general. Don't think I ever had a satisfactory experience with any doctor as I have had with him. I will recommend him to anyone looking for a good obgyne. I rate him a 5 star.

June 7th, 2010
Highly recommended doctor.
Dr. Cannon is very profesional and caring individual.I am struggling with infertility and I can only say he does not treat a patient like an another profitable case.He is trying to really help.

August 10th, 2009
Nice Doc, but office severly misses the mark
Nice Doc, when you can get into the office. Dr. Cannon's office with DuPage Medical is one of the worst medical offices that I have ever dealt with...problems with getting an appointment, problems with get answers and test results. I was on hold for a nurse for an hour this morning!! I will never recommend any doctors at this office.