A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Casterline:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Casterline is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Casterline, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Casterline graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Casterline has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Dale Casterline MD is a male Dermatologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon D. Casterline practice?
- Dr. Vernon Casterline has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Casterline practices Dermatology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Franklin, WI.
See Milwaukee Dermatologists.