Learn more about Dr. Vernon Dencklau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Dencklau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dencklau
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dencklau Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dencklau graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dencklau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon E Dencklau DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vernon E. Dencklau practice?
- Dr. Vernon Dencklau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Dencklau practices Vascular Surgery near Roseville, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI.
See Roseville Surgeons.