A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Dencklau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Dencklau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dencklau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dencklau Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Lung Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Dencklau graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dencklau has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon E Dencklau DO is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Vernon E. Dencklau practice?
- Dr. Vernon Dencklau has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Dencklau practices Vascular Surgery near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Surgeons.