A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Dencklau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Dencklau is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Lung Diseases
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Dencklau graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Dencklau has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dencklau accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 12 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vernon E. Dencklau practice?
Dr. Vernon Dencklau practices Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Cardiovascular Disease near Port Huron, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Roseville, MI.
See Port Huron Surgeons, Port Huron Cardiothoracic Surgeons, and Port Huron Cardiologists.