A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Eagan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Eagan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Eagan graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Eagan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center North Little Rock
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Eagan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon Eagan practice?
- Dr. Vernon Eagan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Eagan practices Anesthesiology near North Little Rock, AR.
See North Little Rock Anesthesiologists.