A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ellis
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ellis Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ellis has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon George Ellis MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vernon G. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Vernon Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Ellis practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.