A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Farthing:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Farthing is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Farthing graduated from Texas Tech University , Lubbock.
Dr. Farthing has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Clarence Farthing MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vernon C. Farthing practice?
- Dr. Vernon Farthing has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Farthing practices Internal Medicine near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists.