Learn more about Dr. Vernon Hattori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Hattori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hattori
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hattori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Hattori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattori graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hattori has 23 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon T Hattori MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon T. Hattori practice?
- Dr. Vernon Hattori has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Hattori practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.