Learn more about Dr. Vernon Hattori:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Hattori is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hattori
Deep Vein Thrombosis Patient Education Learn all about symptoms and treatments for deep vein thrombosis by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hattori Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Hattori, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hattori graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Hattori has 23 hospital affiliations:
- California Hospital Medical Center
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon T Hattori MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon T. Hattori practice?
- Dr. Vernon Hattori has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Hattori practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Internists and Inglewood Cardiologists.