A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Haverlah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haverlah graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Haverlah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Guadalupe Valley Hospital
- Warm Springs Specialty Hospital at Luling
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Haverlah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans