A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Haverlah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Haverlah graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Haverlah has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Guadalupe Valley Hospital
- Warm Springs Specialty Hospital at Luling
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Charles Haverlah DO is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vernon C. Haverlah practice?
- Dr. Vernon Haverlah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Haverlah practices Internal Medicine near Pleasanton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Seguin, TX.
See Pleasanton Internists.