A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Hayes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Hayes is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Hayes, DO is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hayes graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hayes has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Centre Surgical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Jack Hayes DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon J. Hayes practice?
- Dr. Vernon Hayes has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Hayes practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.