A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Hermsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Hermsen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Hermsen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hermsen graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Hermsen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Tx Veterans Healthcare Systems
- W. G. Hefner Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Max Hermsen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon M. Hermsen practice?
- Dr. Vernon Hermsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vernon Hermsen practices Ophthalmology near Belton, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Temple, TX and Salisbury, NC.
See Belton Ophthalmologists.