A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Hill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Hill is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hill graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville.
Dr. Hill has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Anchorage Anesthesia Group
- Providence Extended Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Hill MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon Hill practice?
- Dr. Vernon Hill has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Hill practices Anesthesiology near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Anesthesiologists.