A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vernon Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vernon Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vernon Huang, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Hair Removal
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Huang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mills-Peninsula Health Services
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vernon Wenlon Huang MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Vernon W. Huang practice?
- Dr. Vernon Huang has 1 office location.
Dr. Vernon Huang practices Anesthesiology near Honolulu, HI.
See Honolulu Anesthesiologists.