Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vernon Hunter Jr
Dr. Vernon Hunter Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hunter is affiliated with Huntsville Hospital, Athens-Limestone Hospital and Crestwood Medical Center. Dr. Hunter has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Vernon Hunter Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vernon Hunter Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.
Dr. George Philip
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Huntsville, AL 0 mi23
Dr. Sean Groark
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Huntsville, AL 0 mi28
Dr. Mihir Kanitkar
Huntsville, AL 0 mi